The passage of the Families First and Cares Acts have caused massive changes to IRS Form 941 that affect the final three quarters in 2020! 16 new lines now appear on this form along with changes to two others! Are you ready to meet these changes and handle them correctly? Join me on Thurs., May 28th at 10 am Pacific as I examine the Form 941–COVID-19 edition in depth. Use coupon code cjyfrqa6 at checkout for a 10% discount.
The webinar will cover:
- What’s New for Q2-Q4 2020
- Families First Act: Credits for Paid Sick Leave and Paid Family Leave
- CARES Act: including deferring Employer’s Social Security
- IRS Form 7200: Purpose for the form and how it applies to you
- Line by line review of the massive changes of the New Revised Form 941
Submitted to the APA for approval for 1.5 RCHs